WHAT IS IT?
Download the Invite!
The WHOZNEXT Technology Student Leadership Program exposes top achieving students who are passionate about careers in technology to a first-class industry event.
Selected students will be immersed with IT professionals from around the Midwest and top manufacturers, including Apple, Google, Microsoft, HP and more.
Watch the Video!
Attending students will have the opportunity to:
- attend the morning keynote with all conference attendees.
- network with 1,000+ IT professionals.
- participate in student-only education sessions led by technology industry leaders
- explore the 30,000 sq ft exhibit hall.
- enjoy lunch amongst all conference attendees.
- receive a WHOZNEXT t-shirt.
Eligible high school seniors and university/college students must:
- be passionate about technology.
- Be recognized as stand-outs maintaining a consistently high GPA.
- Be nominated and registered by an official school representative, such as a School Administrator, Technology Instructor, etc.
Full agenda will be announced August 2013.
HOW TO NOMINATE STUDENTS
Reserve your school's spot by June 14th!
Student nominations accepted Summer 2013
For more information and to nominate your students, contact Sara Wierer at firstname.lastname@example.org